- This event has passed.
An introduction to Australis Expedition Cruises and Patagonia
Tue November 7, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Australis, a Chilean award-winning company with 27 years experience in operating expedition cruises and named 2017’s Best Small-Ship Ocean Cruises by Travel + Leisure. Born on the waterways of Patagonia and sailing out of Punta Arenas, Chile & Ushuaia, Argentina; The new Ventus will soon join sister ship Stella Australis as the only passenger vessels that can venture through the narrow fjords of Tierra del Fuego and disembark at fabled Cape Horn. Come see penguins! We are the only cruise line who’s passengers get to walk on Cape Horn (weather permitting) on a regular basis.
Here you will learn:
• Where is Patagonia
• The latest news on our New Ship
• Did you know you have an Australis Sales Rep in your territory?
• What amenities are included for consortia members?
• All-inclusive excursions and cuisine
• Penguins, whales and seals
• Take advantage of our latest Promotions & Discounts
• Become an Australis Agent Specialist and get $300 bonus commission
• Free access to our promotional material to update your website
• Top Destinations in Patagonia
• Tips and Suggestions on Food & Wine
We hope you will join us!