- This event has passed.
Selling The Gauguin’s 2018 Voyages
Tue April 18, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
JUMPSTART YOUR 2018 BOOKINGS WITH A LIVE OVERVIEW OF NEXT YEAR’S SAILINGS ABOARD THE M/S PAUL GAUGUIN!
The m/s Paul Gauguin—the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific—is a destination in herself among cruise enthusiasts. Join us as cruise educator Carol Parsons reveals how you can position yourself to maximize sales aboard our award-winning, deluxe small ship next year. Topics for discussion include:
• Our 2018 sailing schedule, featuring voyages to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific
• Tahiti Iti—a brand-new destination available to cruisers only aboard The Gauguin
• Our signature Polynesian hospitality and service
• Shipboard amenities, dining, and entertainment
• Special guests to enhance your clients’ experience aboard select voyages
• Hotel stays available before and after every cruise
• All-inclusive value and promotional offers—including our special, limited-time offer for Groups
• And more!