- This event has passed.
Ultra-Luxe Journeys to Brazil with Blue Parallel
Thu November 16 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
We invite you to join Blue Parallel’s Brazil travel experts for a journey through sunny beaches, turquoise waters and Amazonian treasures.
Together we will learn more about the unique, custom-made experiences in Brazil, focusing on cultural heritage, outdoor adventures, and exclusive insider access:
- In Rio, begin your luxury tour with a brisk bike ride along the picturesque beaches of Copacabana or hike Rio’s forested mountains for an impressive skyline view.
- Venture on to the UNESCO world heritage site of Iguazu Falls for a helicopter tour offering breathtaking, aerial views of 275 cascading waterfalls.
- In the Amazon, take your private transfer to your luxury jungle lodge located on the world’s largest river archipelago with close proximity to the “Meeting of the Waters” and Amazon River.
- The Bahia region of Brazil is thriving in culinary, religious and musical traditions. Take a private guided tour of Pelourinho’s gilded churches and colonial architecture.
- In Fernando de Noronha, explore the city’s volcanic islands and beautiful beaches. Three of which have been voted the best in Brazil—ideal for snorkeling, hiking and surfing.
- Finally, arrive at the remote destination of Florianopolis for local shopping and a trip to the historic center of San Antonio de Lisboa. During your stay, enjoy stories from local fisherman on a boat tour over oysters and champagne.