- This event has passed.
Romantic Celebrations Aboard The Gauguin
Tue January 30, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Since the m/s Paul Gauguin’s inaugural voyage in 1998, more than 15,000 guests have chosen our deluxe small ship for their honeymoon, and countless others have joined us to commemorate an anniversary, or renewal of vows. And why not? Designed to sail the seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin offers key selling points for your clients’ landmark romantic celebrations. Couples can take in the beauty of the islands of French Polynesia from the privacy of their suite or stateroom, sway to the sounds of a chanteuse at La Palette Lounge, explore paradise on land excursions, dine al fresco under a starry sky, and enjoy a Polynesian blessing ceremony performed by the ship’s own troupe of Polynesian entertainers. Plus, with one of the highest crew-to-guest ratios at sea, The Gauguin is renowned for the extra touches and attention to detail that make every occasion special.
Don’t miss out on this lucrative market niche! Let cruise expert Carol Parsons show you how we can help your clients plan the perfect honeymoon or other landmark celebration during a live presentation that includes:
• An overview of the romantic destinations visited by The Gauguin
• Optional wedding and renewal of vows packages that allow couples to celebrate by land and sea
• Optional packages to observe honeymoons, anniversaries, and renewals of vows aboard ship
• Special touches, such as our Polynesian blessing ceremony and private dining opportunities
• Details of our honeymoon and celebration gift registries