- This event has passed.
A 2018 Preview of The Gauguin
Thu April 20, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
JOIN US FOR A LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAN EXPERIENCE IN 2018 ABOARD ONE OF WORLD’S THE FINEST LUXURY SMALL SHIPS!
The m/s Paul Gauguin—the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific—is a destination in herself among cruise enthusiasts. Discover what you can expect aboard our award-winning, deluxe small ship next year, as cruise educator Carol Parsons discusses topics that include:
• Our 2018 sailing schedule, featuring voyages to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific
• Tahiti Iti—a brand-new destination available to cruisers only aboard The Gauguin
• Our signature Polynesian hospitality and service
• Shipboard amenities, dining, and entertainment
• Special guests to enhance your experience aboard select voyages
• Hotel stays available before and after every cruise
• All-inclusive value and promotional offers—including our special, limited-time offer for Groups
• And more!