- This event has passed.
Paul Gauguin Cruises Special Guests
Tue February 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
A voyage aboard the m/s Paul Gauguin is a cruise of a lifetime in itself—and your clients can enhance that experience by sailing aboard any of several unique voyages featuring very special guests. Join our cruise educator Carol Parsons for a preview of presenters appearing on upcoming sailings, including:
• Wildlife Discovery Series scientists, oceanographers, and conservationists, appearing in partnership with the Wildlife Conservation Society
• Art history professor, Caroline Boyle-Turner, an acclaimed expert on Paul Gauguin and his circle of friends
• Musicians Marc Otway and Abi Uttley
• Jessica Vaitiare Chin Foo, co-founder of Tahiti’s own Gauguine Wines
• Coral-reef experts Chris Roelfsema and Diana Roelfsema-Kleine
• Joan Druett, maritime historian and author
• Dominick DeCarlo, the “David Copperfield of Hypnosis”
• Journalist Dan Benedict
• And many, many more!
Best of all, because Paul Gauguin Cruises’ fares are all-inclusive, there’s never an extra charge for attending an appearance by our special guests. It’s another great incentive for your clients to join us aboard!