- This event has passed.
Paul Gauguin Cruises Special Guests
Wed September 27, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Paul Gauguin Cruises is pleased to welcome special guests representing a wide variety of interests aboard upcoming sailings of the m/s Paul Gauguin. Whether you’re interested in history, art, music, magic, wine, the wonders of the deep, or the mysteries of the mind, we have arranged for an expert in the field to come aboard designated cruises, to offer insights, lectures, performances, workshops, and more. Join cruise educator Carol Parsons for a preview of presenters appearing on upcoming sailings, including:
• Wildlife Discovery Series scientists, oceanographers, and conservationists, appearing in partnership with the Wildlife Conservation Society
• Art history professor, Caroline Boyle-Turner, an acclaimed expert on Paul Gauguin and his circle of friends
• Mentalist Gustavo Vierini
• Giuliano Hazan, Italian cooking teacher and cookbook author
• Steve Reynolds, winemaker and owner of Reynolds Family Winery
• Joan Druett, maritime historian and author
• Photographer Douglas Peebles
• Concert and opera singer Simone Osborne
• Motivational speaker John Shackleton
• And many, many more!
Best of all, because Paul Gauguin Cruises’ fares are all-inclusive, there’s never an extra charge for attending an appearance by our special guests. It’s another great incentive for your clients to join us aboard!