- This event has passed.
Patagonia: Cruising At The End Of The World With Australis
Mon April 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Explore the “end of the world” during the first session webinar series. Navigating the Patagonian waterways for over 25 years, Australis offers passengers an exclusive look into remote areas of the region, that include visits to glaciers, sub-polar forests and a view of amazing marine and terrestrial wildlife.
We will focus on educating attendees on:
• What makes Australis cruises award- winning
• Why the region of Patagonia is so special
• Why our guests appreciate a different excursion stop each time, such as the legendary Cape Horn and Magdalena Island (better known as penguin island)
At the end of this webinar, you will:
• Understand the benefits of small ship, exploration cruising in Patagonia
• Know how to access materials and further training to help you become an Australis expert