- This event has passed.
The Many Sides of the Islands of Tahiti
Thu December 7, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
The islands of Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific are each graced with their own distinct beauty, atmosphere, and myth. In this land of ancient traditions and scenic beauty, your clients will find a paradise that has drawn travelers and inspired the artistic imagination since time began.
Owned by Pacific Beachcomber, French Polynesia’s largest luxury hotel and cruise operator, the m/s Paul Gauguin is the ideal venue for exploring this idyllic region’s history, culture, and exquisite beauty. Join cruise expert Carol Parsons for a live presentation that includes:
• An overview of the Polynesian destinations visited by The Gauguin
• Why The Gauguin is the best choice to discover this idyllic region
• Key selling points to help you make the sale
• Options for exploring by sea and land, including shore excursions and pre- and post-cruise hotel stays
• How guest lecturers and our onboard troupe of Tahitian entertainers enhance your clients’ experience
• Our extraordinary all-inclusive value