- This event has passed.
The Magical Islands of Tahiti
Wed December 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
The islands of Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific are each graced with their own distinct beauty, atmosphere, and myth. In this land of ancient traditions and scenic beauty, you’ll find a paradise that has drawn travelers and inspired the artistic imagination since time began.
Owned by Pacific Beachcomber, French Polynesia’s largest luxury hotel and cruise operator, the m/s Paul Gauguin is the ideal venue for exploring this idyllic region’s history, culture, and exquisite beauty. Join cruise expert Carol Parsons for a live presentation that includes:
• An overview of the Polynesian destinations visited by The Gauguin
• Why The Gauguin is the best choice to discover this idyllic region
• Options for exploring by sea and land, including shore excursions and pre- and post-cruise hotel stays
• How guest lecturers and our onboard troupe of Tahitian entertainers enhance your experience
• Our extraordinary all-inclusive value
Space is limited. Don’t miss out—register today!