- This event has passed.
Online Seminar: Photographing Chile
Tue May 9, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Whether you’re tracking pumas in Patagonia, discovering the vibrant wildflowers of Torres del Paine or meeting the colorful characters on Chile’s Chiloe Island, our webinar will help you learn how to capture inspiring nature and wildlife shots.
Join International Expeditions naturalist, ornithologist, author and photographer Claudio Vidal for tips on improving all aspects of your nature photography.
• Learn 5 of Claudio’s best tips for improving your images in multiple setting.
• Discover Claudio’s favorite places to shoot in his native Chile.
• See stunning photos of the rare wildlife, like southern river otter, pudu & endemic slender-billed parakeet, you may encounter on IE’s Chile adventures.
• Learn about the magnificent landscapes you can photograph in Chile, including the famed granite spires of Torres del Paine & 30,000-year-old San Rafael Glacier.
• Have your questions answered live!