- This event has passed.
Galápagos: Unique destination, unique experiences
Thu July 11, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Galápagos is an inspiring destination. Its unique flora and fauna attracts nature lovers and avid travelers. As a UNESCO World Heritage site, it is considered to be a “living museum” and visitors need to follow guidelines to preserve this world treasure. Traveling on board a small sized cruise ship to this unique destination is very different than cruising in any other place in the world. We look forward to sharing our carefully crafted experience that will be enjoyed by your clients when visiting this exciting paradise of Ecuador.
During our webinar, we will discuss:
- Galápagos a special destination: Why is Galapagos so special?
- Nature focused adventure: The importance of putting the environment first on these journeys.
- Galápagos cruises vs. other cruises: Why Galápagos cruising is different and how to set expectations.
- Small sized cruise ships: Why size matters!
- Fun and active expeditions: Although travelers can relax in Galápagos, this is a destination for those who are physically active. We will talk about how fit you need to be to enjoy your experience.
- Our onboard experience: Our focus is exceeding the expectations of your clients in this “living museum”. Our vessels are outfitted and built for fun and adventure!