- This event has passed.
Don’t Let a Crisis go to Waste: Overhauling Travel Advisor Relations
Mon October 5 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Now, more than ever, it is essential that you be an advocate, rather than an advisor to your clients.
This webinar, presented by Laurence D. Gore , Esq. founder of Gore International Law will bring travel agents up to date on the current legal developments and issues of concern in the pandemic era.
During this webinar, you will learn:
• How to modify contracts to cover issues related to travel in the current Covid 19 crises.
• Your obligations to clients related to recent developments in pandemic travel.
• How to distinguish what is the proper advice to provide to their clients without incurring liabilities.
• Gain an understanding of the differences between Impossibility of Performance, Force Majeure, Acts of God, Disease and Virus.
• When and how to offer a voucher to clients without incurring liability.
Attendees will be advised of techniques for retaining their business and clients while reducing costs or proper methods of business closure with minimum liabilities.