- This event has passed.
Cruising Galapagos in Summer, which is the best itinerary?
Wed March 21, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
The Galapagos Islands receive many visitors expecting to be immersed in the uniqueness of the archipelago every year. For many groups, summer is their period for travel abroad, and now is the perfect time for preparing the swimsuit, the sunglasses, and the sun block for their trip to Galapagos.
That´s why, we would like to let you know how it is the on theses Enchanted Islands between July and early September.
During this webinar session we will talk about:
– Galapagos weather and conditions in summer.
– Brief explanation of the itineraries available in the Galapagos aboard the Sea Star Journey and Seaman Journey.
– Highlights of wildlife, places to visits, and activities by itinerary.
– Recommendations of itineraries for type of travelers so that you can compare each journey.
– Promotions available onboard the Sea Star and Seaman Journey in this period.
At the end of this session, you will have a better understanding of the journeys available with Latin Trails’ yachts and will be able to compare and recommend the best itinerary to your client, based on their interests and conditions.