- This event has passed.
Brooklyn is not just a borough of New York City
Thu April 12, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
It would be the fourth largest city in the United States if it was not part of the Greater City of New York. It has one of American hottest food and art scenes. It has beach front property and miles of bike paths. It boasts a park by designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux. It’s set for popular TV shows and young people from around the world flock their to begin their life. Brooklyn is not just a borough of New York City it is a brand and a popular one at that.
Join Beyond Times Square’s next webinar and discover:
– What to do if you only had an afternoon and what to do in a day in Brooklyn?
– What are the neighborhoods?
– Where to eat in Brooklyn. Everything from pizza to Michelin stars?
– Tips on nightlife and culture
– Secrets no one else is going to tell you so you are in the know.
We look forward to sharing with you.