- This event has passed.
Antarctica in October and November with Lindblad Expeditions
Thu July 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Join Lesa Bain, Vice President, North America Sales, as she hosts a Q & A with Shaun Powell, Director of Field Staff, to learn why visiting Antarctica in October and November is such a magical—and rare—experience.
Register now to attend the webinar and for a chance to win a $250 gift card!*
Lesa and Shaun will discuss what it is like to explore the seventh continent in October and November when it is at its most pristine, as well as what your clients can expect from these newly added voyages to Antarctica, South Georgia, the Falklands Islands, and Patagonia, including:
• THE SHIP: Our new, state-of-the-art National Geographic Resolution – your clients’ home during the voyage
• THE LANDSCAPE: A rare glimpse into the region at its most pristine when landscapes are snowy white and untracked. Perfect for capturing epic photography.
• THE ICE: Icebergs at their largest and plenty of opportunities to get ‘into the ice’
• THE WILDLIFE: Witness penguins during mating season, nest building and their pebble-stealing antics
• THE ACTIVITIES: Kayak, hike, Zodiac cruise, cross-country ski, polar plunge and more
• OFFER: Free Airfare PLUS Charter Flights on all new departures**
Excited? Us too! See you on the 21st!