- This event has passed.
An Insider’s Look into Broadway Reopening — What to Expect on Your Next Trip?
Thu May 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
The exciting news about Broadway’s full reopening on September 14 signals the final comeback of tourism in NYC. As Broadway ticket sales resume, more travelers are eager to learn what to expect on their next trip. In the upcoming webinar, our General Manager Joel Cohen, together with Broadway Inbound VP Bob Hoffman, will give you an insider’s look at every aspect of Broadway’s reopening, from ticket sales, the most sought-after shows to what the post-Covid Broadway experience will be like. A Broadway performer will celebrate the reopening with us! Attendees will receive early access to our Broadway Update page with a complete list of newly opened and rescheduled shows and their reopening dates.
The highlights of the webinar are:
• Important Broadway Reopening Dates
• A Complete Guide to Buying Broadway Tickets
• Hot! The Most Sought-After Broadway Shows in 2021
• How to Get “Braggable” Luxury Broadway Experiences
• Fascinating Stories Told by a Broadway Performer
• Looking into the Post-Covid Future of Broadway